- RSS Channel Showcase 9086333
- RSS Channel Showcase 3006244
- RSS Channel Showcase 7654029
- RSS Channel Showcase 5052805
Articles on this Page
- 11/22/12--09:20: _Be Thankful
- 11/22/13--14:41: _Weekend Click
- 11/22/14--17:16: _Weekend Click
- 11/17/15--12:23: _Article 1
- 11/23/15--12:36: _The 9 Best Things T...
- 09/25/16--02:37: _Checking In For Fall
- 11/19/16--09:41: _Thanksgiving 2016
- 11/24/16--08:25: _Thankful / Grateful...
- 11/27/16--13:57: _Weekend Click
- 11/12/17--16:25: _Weekend Click
- 11/15/17--07:24: _Hostess Gifts: Than...
- 11/18/17--16:00: _Weekend Click
- 11/20/17--05:19: _Last-Minute Outfits...
- 11/22/17--05:43: _Sweater Weather (Un...
- 11/26/17--07:13: _Still Full & Still ...
- 11/26/17--15:42: _Weekend Click
- 11/22/12--09:20: Be Thankful
- 11/22/13--14:41: Weekend Click
- 11/22/14--17:16: Weekend Click
- 11/17/15--12:23: Article 1
- 11/23/15--12:36: The 9 Best Things To Do During Your Post-Thanksgiving Food Coma
- 09/25/16--02:37: Checking In For Fall
- 11/19/16--09:41: Thanksgiving 2016
- 11/24/16--08:25: Thankful / Grateful / Blessed
- 11/27/16--13:57: Weekend Click
- 11/12/17--16:25: Weekend Click
- 11/15/17--07:24: Hostess Gifts: Thanksgiving
- 11/18/17--16:00: Weekend Click
- 11/20/17--05:19: Last-Minute Outfits for Thanksgiving
- 11/22/17--05:43: Sweater Weather (Under $100)
- 11/26/17--07:13: Still Full & Still Thankful
- 11/26/17--15:42: Weekend Click
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving so far! What are you thankful for? xo, NYC Girl in Pearls
1. In honor of the 35th president this Friday and Thanksgiving next week… (click here). 2. 10 secrets to gorgeous long hair (via StyleList.com). 3. Inspiring interview with [drum roll, please] Karia Beauchamp of Birchbox (via NYTimes.com). 4. Sit up straight and take … Continue reading
nycgirlinpearlsJFK & Jackie O
1. 1.The top 10 tips you need to know before attending a Friendsgiving. 2. If you haven’t already guessed, I’m obsessed with these 72 question videos that Vogue.com produces. Amy Adams is completely adorable. 3. This list of American getaways make … Continue reading
Sweater Dress | Scarf | Heels Cashmere Cape | Boyfriend Jeans | Flats Striped Top | Button-Down Skirt Turtleneck | Faux-Leather Skirt | Boots Tips for dressing for your Turkey Day: Do: Eat in style, but stay comfortable. Sweatpants are never okay at the dinner table. Stick to dark colors and jewel tones to cover up unexpected […]
What do you and your family/friends like to do after your Thanksgiving feast?
I know I’ve heard the phrase, “can you believe it’s already fall?” issued a number of times this week and yet I still don’t know where time (or summer) has gone! Regardless, I’m beyond thrilled for my favorite season of the year – fall foliage, that extra breeze in the air, pumpkin everything, cozy sweaters, […]
Once the temperature drops, the holidays are constantly on my mind – especially Thanksgiving. Matt and I have been spending a lot of time with his family lately (which I love), but this year, I’m taking him down to Florida. While my ideal outfit for the day may be a little (read: much) too warm […]
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! In addition to debating which sides I want with my turkey, I can’t help but also think about what I’m most thankful for this year – and I have a number of things to be thankful for In addition to the warm weather I am currently (thank you, Florida!) Off the top […]
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Fun fact: I’m probably feasting on leftovers and watching Gilmore Girls with my cousins right now (poor Matt), but here are my round-up of my favorite links this week: 1. How to shop Cyber Monday like a pro. 2. A winter staple (and in so many colors). 3. Twenty recipes for […]
1. I feel like every New Yorker needs this sweater. 2. Six habits that are guaranteed to put you in a good mood. 3. This tie-back velvet top (under $60) is too good to resist. 4. I love Christie’s gems of wisdom (especially this piece on how perfect doesn’t exist). 5. So excited to try […]
A Box of Ladurée French Macarons / Succulents / Bar Cart Print Skin Care Mask Set / Pineapple Ice Bucket with Tongs Candle Set / Signed Copy of Mark D. Sikes’ Coffee Table Book Gingham Platter (and it comes in two other colors!)
*image It’s only a week until Thanksgiving, but I’m already grateful for a cozy weekend of laundry and light holiday decorating. Not to mention the short work week ahead 😉 I also feel extremely lucky to be celebrating (and eating large quantities of sweet potatoes) with some of my favorite people in just a few […]
Is it me, or did Thanksgiving come much quicker than it did last year? I’ve barely had time to plan, much less pack an outfit or two. However, I did get a chance to put together a couple of outfit ideas that may inspire not only me, but you, too: Clutch | Blazer | Jeans […]
*(starting from the top row) 1 / 2 (there’s so many colors!) / 3 4 (on sale) / 5 (favorite) 6 / 7 / 8 Are you eyeing a certain sweater or two for the upcoming Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales?
I know I’m a few days off (blame the food coma, great company and Black Friday sales), but I wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone who reads and responds to my blog. While it’s not always perfect, I do love sharing my life (struggles and all) as I live and work in New […]
1. Best cyber Monday (and Sunday) deals. 2. How chic is this burgundy striped jumpsuit for holiday gatherings? 3. Six unreal bungalows you can book (cheap) in Bali… #lookingatflightsnow 4. Love this timeless faux fur vest. 5. Nine tweaks that will help trim down your belly. 6. An under $60 cashmere sweater? It’s almost too […]